Saturday, October 3, 2009

IN LOVING MEMORY .. OF THE WORLD'S BEST TURTLE


Damn.. I still can't believe you're gone.. I didn't realize how painful it was to actually lose a pet, but maybe that's because you became more than a pet to me, you really became a friend. You and Tello were there for me day in and day out this whole summer. When I spent most of my days upset, lonely, and found myself sulking in tears there you two were to remind me that I'm not alone.
I thank you dearly for your company and comfort. I thank God for allowing you to be a part of my life, even for a while.
I miss you so much and saying good bye was the hardest thing, though I tried to be strong and hold it together by doing my best to not cry around everyone else. Seeing how sad Tello became and how hard he was banging his head while he was trying to charge through the tank to chase you pained me even more. I don't want him to be lonely, so I promise you that I'll do my best to ensure that he's well taken care of and well loved.
I love and miss you so much. May your soul rest in peace, my baby boy. Take care up there and don't forget to shine your light down on Tello to remind him that you're doing okay up there.


R.I.P. TOTE CANOTAL, YOU'LL FOREVER BE LOVED AND MISSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment