Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nice Try, Better Luck Next Time

I've never felt stronger in my life than I do now. Thanks for all the crap you put me through, you've only made me wanna do better for myself. You've made me wanna strive to have much better for myself and look at me now? I'm standing on my own two feet; all my by myself. You've done nothing, but try to bring me down, but it's funny how all I've done is rise higher each time you have.
Hope you learned your lesson; if you try to bring this woman down, she'll stand tall, look down at you and laugh, maybe even applaud you for your attempt,and just walk away.
Yeah, I'm better than that and yes, I know better than to eat the lies that you try to feed me about myself. You see 'cause really, you're insecure yourself, which is why you try to bring someone who clearly isn't down to make your poor pathetic self feel better about yourself. It's sad really, 'cause I loved you, but I do wish you the best. And that's that.

Congrats on your failure



No comments:

Post a Comment