Friday, August 7, 2009

64



A LITTLE NOTE ADDED ON TO THIS BLOG JUST FOR YOU ;)



Oh, don't chu worry. I will and there's no doubt about that hahahaha




Looking back at all my old xanga posts about you and I and going through all my old emails from you, I couldn't help, but tear up and wonder what if. What if I didn't mess up the way I did? What if you didn't let go and give up the way you did? And what if we made it work the first time around? Would we even be here right now?

I miss it so much. I miss you so much. I miss us so much. If truth be told, there isn't anything I wouldn't do just to be able to go back to it all and make it right with you. There isn't anything I wouldn't do to ensure that I wouldn't mess it up this time. There isn't anything I wouldn't do to make you the happiest person in the world the way you deserve to be. I love you so much and I miss you so much, but the reality of this matter is that I did hurt you in the past. We both hurt each other and for some reason no matter how much we try to start over and work things out to make it better, it's like you can't shake the fact that our past is our past and I understand that I really did mess up and now I have to pay, but if there is one thing I do want you to know it's that I've never loved anyone else the way I love/d you and there isn't anything I wouldn't do to be able to have us back to the way we were and make us better. I love you and I'm sorry for everything.

1 comment:

  1. Emotions, feelings, what you keep inside, its such a strong and powerful thing.
    I'm sorry for what you have to go through..

    ReplyDelete